48632Re: [ICG-D] odd request- old con ribbons

    Mar 12, 2014
      I'll send you a Spazzy ribbon if you'll give me a mailing address.

      Byron

      On Mar 12, 2014, at 4:14 PM, Elaine Sims <elaine@...> wrote:

      Barb: I'd take any ribbons, doesn't even need to be specific to costuming. I figured that previous con chairs would be a good place to start. Keep in mind, I don't want a ribbon that's your personal win, unless you really don't want to keep it anymore. I want extras that are languishing in the back of a closet somewhere.

      Michael: Bummer! :(

      Thank you!
      ~Elaine

      On 03/12/2014 11:07 AM, Barb Schofield wrote:

      Do you want just Costume Con ribbons or from costume events at other cons too.

      Barb