48627odd request- old con ribbons

  • Elaine Sims
    Mar 12, 2014
      Good morning!

      I have kind of an odd request, feel free to reply off-list.

      As some of you know, even though I really enjoy costuming, I'm more of a
      quilter. One of the things I'm trying to add to my custom line is memory
      quilts. I have plenty of t-shirts to make a sample memory quilt, but I
      want to also create a sample quilt that shows people what they can do
      with all their show ribbons, whether it be 4H, horse shows, costuming
      awards, anything like that.

      Since I've never collected enough participant or winner ribbons from any
      of my activities, I'm hoping that some of the previous Costume-Con
      chairs might have some left-over unawarded ribbons that they might be
      willing to part with for the project. I am willing to pay for shipping.
      I'd also be interested in some of the badge ribbons, if folks would be
      interested in sharing.

      If I can get enough of these to get it done, I'll bring the sample to
      CC33 in Charleston, too. :) (It's pretty unlikely it would be finished
      for Toronto, sorry)

      Thanks all!

      ~Elaine Sims
      SiWeb