48341RE: [ICG-D] Lonestar 3 Masquerade DVD

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Nov 14, 2013

      I assume the Archives will be receiving a copy, one way or another.

      Bruce

      Assistant Archivist

      International Costumers Gallery  http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php

      ICG Youtube channel:   http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives/feed