48337Re: [siliconweb] Paper Fashions

    Nov 10, 2013
      I saw her stuff on exhibit at the Victoria and Albert Museum back in 2000, during our honeymoon. Then, again, at the Legion of Honor. Very worthwhile to get a close up and personal look if you can manage it.

      One item to note is that the paper she uses is not the stuff you buy in office supply stores.

      What I would call wearable art.