48333Re: [ICG-D] Lonestar 3 Masquerade DVD

  • Jill Eastlake
    Nov 9 7:26 AM
      Forwarded to the appropriate person.

      LSC Masq Dir

      On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM, <talysintamberlae@...> wrote:

      We received our DVD today, and we were excited, wanted to see the whole thing.  The box it came in was crushed, but the worst part was when we opened the DVD it was cracked from center out and broken with a piece out.

      We have requested a new DVD, however, for those who ordered please check the state you receive yours in.

      For those who create or help to created these DVDs, please use some kind of packing to protect, and mark the label as fragile.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic