48327RE: Re: [ICG-D] So, what are you wearing today?

  • talysintamberlae
    Oct 31, 2013

      Dressed up as Kaylee from Firefly - the first episode.  Complete with zip-up jacket, flower shirt, rolled up pants, shoes, little pig tail buns on head,  parasol and messenger bag :)  Had a lot of fun :)

      ---In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, <icg-d@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I was a lab rat with ears ,tail and lab coat. We also had a Japanese company mascot, an Apollo engineer and the black knight and an valley girl. Oh yeah there was a potluck lunch too. Engineers know how to party!
      Vicki

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 31, 2013, at 12:42 PM, "Lay, Toni (DDC)" <layt@...> wrote:

      One of my co-workers has a pumpkin hat and another is wearing a devil horns barrette.  A third lady has a tiger ears barrette.  And there’s a Jedi knight running around here somewhere.

      I’m wearing one of my SCA gowns and veil.

      Happy Halloween everyone!