      From: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ICG-D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ARD
      Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:01 PM
      To: International Costumer's Guild Mailing List
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Digest Number 5644

      I quite enjoyed your excellent adventure videos. Thank-you for doing them. I
      was a little disappointed that there wasn't any video of the masquerade, but
      if you were judging, I can see why you weren't taping then. The narration
      and editing was quite nice.

      Videos like this are a good addition to the Archives.

      On 10/24/2013 4:08 AM, ICG-D@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. B & N's Excellent AN Adventure III
      > From: Nora & Bruce Mai
      >

      > Message
      > __
      > 1. B & N's Excellent AN Adventure III
      > Posted by: "Nora & Bruce Mai" casamai@... casamai
      > Date: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:11 am ((PDT))
      >
      > I'd been putting off releasing the last part of our trip to Anime
      > North to fix a technical issue that makes the picture smaller on the
      screen, but it's
      > taking longer than I thought. So I figured I'd just go ahead and put it
      up
      > there, and reload them all later. Enjoy!
      >

      > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTjPLuqxpHc
      >

      > Bruce
      >

      > Messages in this topic (1)

      > --

      It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
      Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

      **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
      who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the nearly
      unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and unleashing the
      dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
      - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@... - -

      Yahoo Groups Links

      -----
      No virus found in this message.