48315RE: Re: So, what are you wearing today?

  • crystaltiamat
    Nov 1, 2013

      I wore my black and gold seifuku to school yesterday, the kids loved it. That and running a cooking lab was the only reason my sick ass was in school yesterday, and prolly why I'm one with the sofa today.

      ~Kate

      ---In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, <icg-d@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Today - for me - nothing special - working from home as our water
      heater is leaking and had people coming in to fix/replace. Pierre
      wore his fangs - all he can do, due to company dress code.

      Our work Halloween was last Friday - we had team costume contests
      (bad idea, IMO) and office trick or treat for the kids in the
      afternoon - I switched to my Capricorn Zodiac robe and called
      Professor Capricorn, Hogwarts' new Astrology teacher. My group came
      in 3rd of 5 - behind TWO Duck Dynasty groups. Our group was Star
      Wars family Xmas card (not my idea, go figure...)

      Yesterday I wore vampire socks and my fangs to go to the dentist...

      Sandy

      At 11:42 AM 10/31/2013, you wrote:

      >One of my co-workers has a pumpkin hat and another is wearing a
      >devil horns barrette. A third lady has a tiger ears barrette. And
      >there's a Jedi knight running around here somewhere.
      >
      >I'm wearing one of my SCA gowns and veil.
      >Happy Halloween everyone!
      >
      >Toni

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."