48310Re: [ICG-D] Digest Number 5644

  • ARD
    Oct 31, 2013
      I quite enjoyed your excellent adventure videos. Thank-you for doing
      them. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't any video of the
      masquerade, but if you were judging, I can see why you weren't taping
      then. The narration and editing was quite nice.

      Videos like this are a good addition to the Archives.

      On 10/24/2013 4:08 AM, ICG-D@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. B & N's Excellent AN Adventure III
      > From: Nora & Bruce Mai
      >

      > Message
      > 1. B & N's Excellent AN Adventure III
      > Posted by: "Nora & Bruce Mai" casamai@... casamai
      > Date: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:11 am ((PDT))
      >
      > I'd been putting off releasing the last part of our trip to Anime North to
      > fix a technical issue that makes the picture smaller on the screen, but it's
      > taking longer than I thought. So I figured I'd just go ahead and put it up
      > there, and reload them all later. Enjoy!
      >

      > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTjPLuqxpHc
      >

      > Bruce
      >

      > Messages in this topic (1)

      It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
      Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

      **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
      who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
      nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
      unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
      - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@... - -