      For work it was simple - dragon print blouse and gothy jewelry. Tonight for the trick or treaters I'm doing the vampire thing: long black dress, cape from my Blood Rites outfit, makeup, fangs and all.  I actually scared a child of about 8. She shrieked and jumped back when I smiled at her and she saw my fangs.

      Leslie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 31, 2013, at 6:52 PM, ECM Mami <ecmami@...> wrote:

      I'm in my vaguely-Victorian/Steampunk, including cowboy hat with goggles.  We have a weather girl, a mostly dead, bloodied ghoul (who is a therapist!) and I caught a glimpse of a costume that I couldn't identify.
      Isaac is Mickey Mouse, and Mom & Dad are in greatcloaks with hoods to accompany him.
      I've already had too much pumpkin bread and candy.
      Elaine

      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: randwhit@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:11:05 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] So, what are you wearing today?

      I hauled out the Victorian wizard getup I assembled for the first North American Discworld convention.

      My co-workers include Princess Leia, the Pope and Peter Pan.

      The landlord is throwing a pizza lunch with costume contest an hour from now.

      Randall

      In a message dated 10/31/2013 9:42:18 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, layt@... writes:

      One of my co-workers has a pumpkin hat and another is wearing a devil horns barrette.  A third lady has a tiger ears barrette.  And there’s a Jedi knight running around here somewhere.

      I’m wearing one of my SCA gowns and veil.

      Happy Halloween everyone!