      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: randwhit@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:11:05 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] So, what are you wearing today?

      I hauled out the Victorian wizard getup I assembled for the first North American Discworld convention.

      My co-workers include Princess Leia, the Pope and Peter Pan.

      The landlord is throwing a pizza lunch with costume contest an hour from now.

      Randall

      In a message dated 10/31/2013 9:42:18 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, layt@... writes:

      One of my co-workers has a pumpkin hat and another is wearing a devil horns barrette.  A third lady has a tiger ears barrette.  And there’s a Jedi knight running around here somewhere.

      I’m wearing one of my SCA gowns and veil.

      Happy Halloween everyone!