47927Costume-Con HOTEL - *NEW* Expanded listing! More Clarity! French Additions! FAQS...etc

  • Kaijugal .
    Jun 19, 2013
      Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
      801 Dixon Road
      Toronto, ON, M9W 1J5
      Canada

      I am writing all information here in long form for clarity. If I have still missed something please feel free to write me and let me know. I have never done the publications or hotel job before so apparently I could use a little work in the communication department. I thank you all for bearing with me.

      I have compiled all information here in one post.

      ***Please read all the information***, including on the booking page as there has been some problems with booking. Some of those notes I will repeat here because people are still not seeing them on the hotel booking site.

      HOTEL BOOKING FAQ:

      1) No it's not a mistake that you cannot book a smoking room. The hotel is a smoke free facility.

      2) When using the online booking system at: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CCD24A please book one room at a time as the system will not allow you to book multiple rooms at once.

      3) If you wish to call the hotel to book directly, please first call 1-866-932-7058 first before calling the hotel directly.

      4) Are there pull out couches in the King Clubs. No there are not, but you can get rollaway beds.

      -----
      Expanded price list. Let me know if I'm missing anything. I want to put it on the website.

      Hotel Prices | Prix des chambres

      ------
      ***Club Level King***
      (To book this type of room your arrival date must be on or before Thrus, April 24, and departure date must be on or after Tues, April 29)

      Base/Single/Simple (1 adult/person) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Double (2 adults/personnes) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Triple (3 adults/personnes) - $155.00 per night/par nuit
      Quadruple (4 adults/personnes) - $175.00 per night/par nuit

      ------
      Club Level Queen/Queen
      (To book this type of room your arrival date must be on or before Thrus, April 24, and departure date must be on or after Tues, April 29)

      Base/Single/Simple (1 adult/person) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Double (2 adults/personnes) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Triple (3 adults/personnes) - $155.00 per night/par nuit
      Quadruple (4 adults/personnes) - $175.00 per night/par nuit

      ------
      Traditional King

      Base/Single/Simple (1 adult/person) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Double (2 adults/personnes) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Triple (3 adults/personnes) - $155.00 per night/par nuit
      Quadruple (4 adults/personnes) - $175.00 per night/par nuit

      ------
      Traditional Queen
      Base/Single/Simple (1 adult/person) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Double (2 adults/personnes) - $135.00 per night/par nuit
      Triple (3 adults/personnes) - $155.00 per night/par nuit
      Quadruple (4 adults/personnes) - $175.00 per night/par nuit

      Below are other FAQ that have I have been asked about by members of this list. Most is on the website
      but I think there are other people who might benefit from it being posted here.

      Q: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel?
      A: Yes, that was one of the many reasons we picked this hotel.

      Q: Does the Hotel have a Pool?
      A: Yes a very nice one. It also has a fitness centre that is open 24h.

      Q: Are you sure the hotel doesn't allow smoking?
      A: Yes, really, I'm sure.

      Q: Is there food nearby?
      A: Yes there are dozens of restaurants within a five to ten minute walk, even a couple of 24 hour ones. There is also a Starbucks Coffee bar in the Olio Lounge at the hotel.

      Q: Is there a car rental company nearby?
      A: You can rent a car onsite via Transcanada Car Rental. There is also an Avis Car rental at the Airport.

      If you have any other questions not covered, please feel free to contact me. :)

      Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.
      Toronto, ON - April 25-28 2014
      www.costumecon32.com