47926RE: [ICG-D] RE: CC 32 room block (Tony & more information)

  • Lay, Toni (DDC)
    Jun 19, 2013
      I went back to their website and had no problem reserving a double room at the hotel at the convention rate. Thanks.

      From: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ICG-D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kaijugal .
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:41 PM
      To: internationalcostumersguild a
      Subject: [ICG-D] RE: CC 32 room block (Tony & more information)

      Hi Tony,

      There are still some double bed rooms available, just no more on the Club/Executive level floors.
      If you try again tomorrow and still have trouble , please let me know and I'll do my darnedest to get things sorted for you.

      For anyone else reading : There are still nice Club Level King rooms available for those people who are **booking arriving on or before Thurs April 24 and checking out on or after Tues April 29.**

      You can only book one room at a time thru the system. (I know some people had trouble because they were trying to book more than one room at once.

      If anyone has questions, or is having trouble booking rooms I urge you to contact me immediately. The hotel chain offsite booking system seems to be having difficulties so our onsite group booking agent is helping manually book rooms where there are problems.

      Thanks all for your patience and understanding.
      Cheers!

      Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.
      Toronto, ON - April 25-28 2014
      www.costumecon32.com

      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: layt@...
      Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:13:02 -0400
      Subject: RE: [ICG-D] Costume-Con 32 room block is now open!

      I went to the website to reserve a room, but there doesn't seem to be rooms with two double beds, only kings. What's the deal with this?

      Toni