      From: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ICG-D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Carole Parker
      Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:32 AM
      To: siliconweb@yahoogroups.com; icg-d@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker

      My dad died earlier today.

      It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The same
      brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest time
      after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health
      declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

      I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.