47274Re: [ICG-D] Fwd: [ArmedCostumers] Fwd: [GBACGCostumers] Eye Candy Jewelery Auction - Some very old pieces

  • K. R. McClure
    Dec 2, 2012
      Perhaps it's a good thing I didn't win the Powerball jackpot. I would have blown the whole thing on this site!

      Kate McClure
      Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.