38382Re: [ICG-D] Future Fashion Foglio with Membership?

  • Barb Schofield
    Feb 1, 2008
      Glad to hear this. I enjoy reading them even if I can't attend the conventions.

      "Kevin Roche, CC26 Convention Chair" <chair@...> wrote:
      Everyone with a Supporting or Attending Weekend membership gets a copy
      of the Folio.
      Some households let us consolidate (send only one copy when multiple
      members existed at the address), but everybody gets one.

      We'll keep mailing them in batches until the first printing runs out. We
      then have to figure out how large a second printing to do.

      If someone joins too late for us to mail their Folio in a timely fashion
      [sic] before the convention, they may pick it up at the convention.

      How's that sound?

      McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV) wrote:
      > Hello!
      > I sent my membership in for CC26 a bit late, and was wondering if I
      > would be getting a copy of the FFF? I know I likely won't be able to
      > make anything out of it at this point, but I do love looking at the
      > designs.

      Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA