38371Re:Future Fashion Foglio with Membership?

  • Dana MacDermott
    Feb 1 11:00 AM
      You still could make something from the Folio. We are still seeing
      reservation requests come in, there is the single pattern competition
      (well, actually there are three patterns). Some of the designs are
      being made for dolls, and will be part of the runway event.

      Let me see what I can do about the problem with the Folios.
      Dana
      Director FFS

      Kate said:
      Hello!

      I sent my membership in for CC26 a bit late, and was wondering if I
      would be getting a copy of the FFF? I know I likely won't be able to
      make anything out of it at this point, but I do love looking at the
      designs.

      Kate McClure
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic