36672Re: costumerish discovery

  • Michelle Clark
    Jun 1, 2007
      > While washing the costumes from the late (not very lamented)
      > production of Midsummer Night's Dream, I have discovered the most
      > persistent, potent element in the universe: fairy glitter!

      *snicker*
      My very first experience with Midsummer was back while I was still in
      high school, but I spent my summer working at one of the local
      college's summerstock theaters. As we started second weekend of the
      run I had the stage director somewhat hostilily (in a tongue in check
      sort of way) inform me that she had discovered some of our "Damn Fairy
      Dust" during her shower the day before in unmentionable places on her
      person and that we should keep it to ourselves.

      Michelle "Peasblossom"
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic