35167Re: [ICG-D] Arisia Masquerade final public report

  • Richard A. Hill
    Feb 1 4:34 PM
      Hmmm - well, wearing my geek fedora Sharon - I do not disagree with
      you on the mystery period - it will create the error.
      Which, ... is why last night after I clicked on the
      link (with the period that I did not notice), I also typed it in
      freehand and without a period- and got the same result - bad page
      This evening after reading your email (and feeling foolish for not
      noticing the period), I typed it in again freehand - and voila - it worked
      so-
      If you did not make any changes, then something was going on ... then
      again - it's working now and if it ain't broke ...

      As long as we can read it - I'm not complaining.

      lack of periodicals not withstanding

      Richard