34858Re: Rearrangement of Photos in Album

  • Charley's Aunt
    Jan 1, 2007
      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Ann Catelli <elvestoorder@...> wrote:
      >Yes, please delete the photo albums listed under colonialgentleman.

      I would like to rearrange them and have not as many photos. Also to
      add some new photos in the future.

      I alway say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" There are too many
      fixer uppers out there.

      Also Yahoo can find all of the trees, but it can't find the forest!

      I refer to it as Boo Hoo 360!

      Thanks for your help.

      > --- Charley's Aunt
      > <charleysauntimpersonations@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I would like to rearrange the photos in the photo
      > > albums listed under
      > > colonial gentleman. That site is being used for
      > > something else now.
      > >
      > > I can't delete the photos and albums in order to
      > > reset them.
      > >
      > > Could someone please advise on how to do this.
      > >
      > > Thanks & Happy New Year
      >
      > Yahoo, in its infinite wisdom, doesn't think you're
      > the same person that made the album, and will not let
      > you rearrange the photos or do anything else.
      >
      > I can, if you wish, remove the album, leaving the room
      > free for you to start a new album under your current
      > address.
      >
      > Ann in CT
      > Moderator

      > http://mail.yahoo.com