34846Re: Rearrangement of Photos in Album

  • Ann Catelli
    Jan 1, 2007
      --- Charley's Aunt
      <charleysauntimpersonations@...> wrote:

      > I would like to rearrange the photos in the photo
      > albums listed under
      > colonial gentleman. That site is being used for
      > something else now.
      >
      > I can't delete the photos and albums in order to
      > reset them.
      >
      > Could someone please advise on how to do this.
      >
      > Thanks & Happy New Year

      Yahoo, in its infinite wisdom, doesn't think you're
      the same person that made the album, and will not let
      you rearrange the photos or do anything else.

      I can, if you wish, remove the album, leaving the room
      free for you to start a new album under your current
      address.

      Ann in CT
      Moderator

      http://mail.yahoo.com