34845Re: Rearrangement of Photos in Photo Album

  • rookwoods
    Jan 1, 2007
      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, "Charley's Aunt"
      <charleysauntimpersonations@...> wrote:

      > I would like to rearrange the photos in the photo albums listed under
      > colonial gentleman. That site is being used for something else now.
      >
      > I can't delete the photos and albums in order to reset them.
      >
      > Could someone please advise on how to do this.

      It seems to be a flaw in how yahoo revised the photo albums last
      year. Most people can't get into their own albums to delete or update
      things, at least if they were created before the re-make! Did you want
      all 4 albums deleted? any of the mods can do that for you since it
      won't work for you.

      -Judy
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic