34611A Good Idea

    Dec 1, 2006
      Hello Folks:

      Something that LosCon did, which I thought was rather nice, was that
      they had a Stitch 'n Bitch room, where you could work on stuff. At some
      points during the day, they had people teaching a specific topic, but
      the rest of the time, the room was open.

      I didn't use the room, myself, but I like the *idea* of it. It's a way
      to socialize while you work on stuff instead of being cooped up in your
      room. I really do like that idea.

      It's an idea that I would like to see implemented at other conventions.