32243Re: [ICG-D] Re: workmanship juddging form

  • David Kanoy
    Jun 1, 2006
      I think that's what I did. I replied and pasted the form into the body of the e-mail reply.

      Later,

      Dave Kanoy

      Chris AKA Karisu <karisu@...> wrote:
      This was an attempt at posting to the ICG-D list? Perhaps try posting
      via logging in on Yahoo and doing the Cut'nPaste to a "reply", instead
      of using e-mail...

      (my machine won't let me post to this list via e-mail for some reason,
      and I'm too busy (or lazy) to figure out why, so I always do it via
      Yahoo in my browser.)

      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, David Kanoy wrote:

      > I didn't attach it. I copied the form and pasted it into the body
      of the e-mail. I'm kind of puzzled why it didn't get through. I've
      observed others bashing their heads against the no attachments wall so
      I'm not going to make that mistake. I guess I've discovered a new way
      to screw up. Hooray for me.

      > Later,
      >
      > Dave Kanoy
      >
      > jayenks wrote:
      >
      > I don't see it. Did you attach it to the email? If so, the yahoo
      > group won't allow attachment, you'll have to put it in the email text
      > itself.
      >

      > Aurora

      Yahoo! Groups Links