25892Re: [ICG-D] Re: BayCon Masquerade

    Jun 7, 2005
      At 01:33 PM 6/6/2005, you wrote:
      >I have it. We used it to build our judging database
      >
      >(once the awards were figured out, we had certificates ready in 5-10
      >minutes flat, because I'd captured everyone's signatures in advance; I
      >LOVE my new BlueTooth graphics tablet)
      >
      >And for those of us who are helping feed your obsession, what format
      >would you these lists in? Is an Excel spreadsheet acceptable?

      I know you've already sent it to me, Kevin. However for anyone else, I can
      take Excel, Word, RTF, PDF's, or even Access if that's your pleasure. I'll
      even take a handwritten list mailed to me. (Be prepared for lots of
      questions, though, if I can't read something.)

      Pierre

      >Kevin
      >
      >Pierre & Sandy Pettinger wrote:
      >
      > >Okay, does anyone have the full running list for Baycon? Is the MD on this
      > >list, or can of you Bay area folks contact that person and get it?

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed.

      -- C.Y. 4971