25850Re: [ICG-D] Re: BayCon Masquerade

  • Kevin Roche
    Jun 6, 2005
      I have it. We used it to build our judging database

      (once the awards were figured out, we had certificates ready in 5-10
      minutes flat, because I'd captured everyone's signatures in advance; I
      LOVE my new BlueTooth graphics tablet)

      And for those of us who are helping feed your obsession, what format
      would you these lists in? Is an Excel spreadsheet acceptable?

      Kevin

      Pierre & Sandy Pettinger wrote:

      >Okay, does anyone have the full running list for Baycon? Is the MD on this
      >list, or can of you Bay area folks contact that person and get it?

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic