25848Re: [ICG-D] Re: BayCon Masquerade

  • Heather Monson
    Jun 6, 2005
      --- Pierre & Sandy Pettinger <costumrs@...> wrote:

      > Or any other masquerades around the country.
      >
      > Obsessive masquerade record keeper Pierre.

      If you're interested, I can post the masquerade awards from CONduit, a
      local con held in Salt Lake City each Memorial Day weekend. I have the
      list at home. As I recall, Stephanie Park won two awards for her latest
      mask creation. :-)

      Anyway, let me know if you'd like them--I don't know if your obsession
      extends all the way down to local cons. ;-)

      Heather Monson
      CONduit's latest Masquerade Coordinator
      (who had a ball and can't wait to do it again next year)

      "When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown-up." --C.S. Lewis, 1947

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic