25788RE: [ICG-D] Re: BayCon Masquerade

  • Dany
    Jun 2, 2005
      > Ok, I"m NOT versed at all in the costumes and series of
      > the Dawn stuff, but I thought Lucifer's Halo was the blasted
      > thing I'm making for this year's Dawn? blue body with white
      > sleeves and skirting? I know the storyline with that costume
      > is that Dawn has to retrieve Lucifer's Halo. This costume
      > didn't look like what I'm making. And mine has no guantlets -
      > just long skintight sleeves. I'm confused?

      Lucifer's Halo is also the name of the trade paperback with the series of
      issues around Dawn, how she and Darrien Ashoka met, the Halo, etc. In fact,
      I believe that some call what was done at BayCon the "First Meeting" outfit.

      I think I know what you're making...I can't remember right off where it is,
      but I know I've seen it.

      -slightly Linsner nerdy

      Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.