25787Re: BayCon Masquerade

  • rookwoods
    Jun 2, 2005
      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Dany <dany@l...> wrote:

      > Same character. If I looked right, she was actually recreating one
      of the
      > first outfits she is shown wearing in the "Lucifer's Halo" series.

      Ok, I"m NOT versed at all in the costumes and series of the Dawn
      stuff, but I thought Lucifer's Halo was the blasted thing I'm making
      for this year's Dawn? blue body with white sleeves and skirting? I
      know the storyline with that costume is that Dawn has to retrieve
      Lucifer's Halo. This costume didn't look like what I'm making. And
      mine has no guantlets - just long skintight sleeves. I'm confused?

      -Judy Mitchell
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic