24860Re: [ICG-D] Re: Big News

  • Ricky & Karen Dick
    Apr 4, 2005
      Okay, now that it's 4 days later and we're still getting congratulatory
      emails, we can fess up.

      Hopefully everyone read the author of the AP story about us.
      Avril Foole ?

      Now, to be honest, I HAVE met Eisner in Orlando once, and honestly,
      tommorow one of our cast members is being flown down there at Mouse expense
      for a job interview, but otherwise, well, it sounds good right?

      Credit should be given to Chris Handa for the story.
      His wife Kari was Tia Diabla in the CC-22 SF/F masquerade last year.

      But Carl, I do have this old color printer for sale.... Binney and Smith 64
      with sharpener in the back.