      From: Ricky & Karen Dick [mailto:castleb@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 6:52 PM
      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ICG-D] Big News

      Beallsville, PA (AP)--

      The small town of Beallsville is about to be taken to the big time, Michael
      Eisner style.

      Ownership of Castle Blood Productions has just announced a transition plan
      in which Michael Eisner, current "head mouse" of entertainment
      megacorporation Disney, will take over operations for Castle Blood
      Productions, known largely for their interactive Halloween Adventure Tours
      (tm) that happen on a seasonal basis along Historic Route 40 in
      Southwestern Pennsylvania.

      Eisner, who announced his planned departure from Disney this past week, is
      excited about the challenge of working with a new corporation despite its
      considerably smaller scale of operation.

      "I'm looking forward to the challenge of making a destination out of a
      relatively-unknown town with a small population . There will be a 10-year
      plan and we hope to kick off 2010 as the 'Castle Blood Decade,' with major
      expansion into resort properties that are a fully-immersive experience. The
      market for Halloween year-round is such an untapped market, and we can
      really capitalize on it with the Castle Blood Method as the core principle
      for our projects," said Eisner during a press conference from his private
      yacht anchored just offshore of the Isle of Lucie in the Caribbean Sea.

      In addition to the haunted attraction, Castle Blood Productions currently
      produces props, costumes, and even entire haunted houses for professionals
      in the entertainment industry. Because of current non-disclosure agreements
      with his current employers, Eisner could not confirm rumors that
      previously, Castle Blood Productions had been contacted for a major
      rennovation of all four of the Disney properties' famous "Haunted Mansion"
      attractions featured at the theme parks in Orlando, Anaheim, Paris, and
      Tokyo, as well as a franchised version of the attraction to operate at an
      amusement pier in Asbury Park, NJ.

      "We're thrilled to be working with Mr. Eisner," comments Alec "Ricky" Dick,
      co-owner of Castle Blood Productions and the company's living icon, Gravely
      MacCabre. "We knew that he had what we wanted in a CEO, and honestly feel
      that he'll be the best Non-Disney addition to an already great and talented
      team."

      Karen Dick, co-owner of Castle Blood Productions, was unavailable for
      comment due to tightened security regulations on overseas aircraft.
      Representatives promised to collect a statement after her arrival in Peru,
      where she plans to gather data for a yet-to-be-named project related to
      both domestic and international operations of Castle Blood Productions.

      Among things on the "short list" for the next five years of Castle Blood
      are the acquisition of the land and mineral rights for the town of
      Beallsville and some yet-unnamed surrounding communities, the re-opening of
      a local hotel and accompanying cottage homes as the company's first resort
      community, and research and development for the world's first haunted
      attraction water park, which will boast the claim that "You've never been
      so wet and scared in all of your life."

      "Water and spooky stuff just naturally go together. I don't know why
      somebody hasn't thought of this angle before," says Eisner.

      Why make the announcement now, nearly six months from the opening of the
      seasonal attraction?

      "Simple," says Dick. "We are doing our best to push haunted entertainment
      to the forefront, making it in the minds of our customers twelve months a
      year. That, and what better day to make such an announcement than the
      ninety-first day of the calendar year?"

      We couldn't agree more! Best of luck to Castle Blood Productions and its
      new CEO.

      --Avril Folle, A.P. Entertainment Staff Writer

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic