21773Re: Natural Disasters

  • henryosier@cs.com
    Oct 7, 2004
      In a message dated 10/6/2004 4:59:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
      ICG-D@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > Subject: Re: Re: Natural Disasters
      >
      > Snow?
      >
      > Byron
      Snow, yes, depending on the time of year. Wisconsin winters have been pretty
      light for a long time now. Almost too long now, he says with a raised eye
      brow. But, like the CC24 crew, I would plan to have a Milwaukee CC in a snow free
      month. Actually, I'd love to have it the same weekend as the Bead & Button
      Show, but they are in early June. I would need special permission for June, I
      would guess.
      Henry