20062Re: [ICG-D] I need male bodies...

    Jul 1 6:06 PM
      Gee --

      I guess I can't talk either of you into working in the Green Room!

      From: Scott & JoAnn Abbott<mailto:bubblemum@...>
      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ICG-D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 3:43 AM
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] I need male bodies...

      Of that is you in the white with the black wig, I can see you as Carrot even. Ya don't look round at all to me...but glad to have you in either outfit! I get to the Con on Thursday, pls send me your email off list so I can ask you about little trifles like height, weight, basic measurements. Gee, making a costume to fit a body, rather then finding a body to fit...what a concept!

      Can you handle a pun in close combat though? After all, this >is< a Discworld presentation.

      :o)

      JoAnn in VA