20048Re: [ICG-D] I need male bodies...

  • Scott & JoAnn Abbott
    Jul 1, 2004
      Of that is you in the white with the black wig, I can see you as Carrot even. Ya don't look round at all to me...but glad to have you in either outfit! I get to the Con on Thursday, pls send me your email off list so I can ask you about little trifles like height, weight, basic measurements. Gee, making a costume to fit a body, rather then finding a body to fit...what a concept!

      Can you handle a pun in close combat though? After all, this >is< a Discworld presentation.

      :o)

      JoAnn in VA