17357Re: [ICG-D] Naming Costumes

  • Lisa A Ashton
    Feb 4, 2004
      At Any rate, if anyone thinks that I"m going to spend approx. 1 year
      each, beading colorful Samurai armor to a total of 6 costumes, then they
      had better come out shootin'!!!!

      Because that's not going to happen.

      I just blew my wad at Philcon ("Female of the Species") and Arisia
      ("Message from the Gods"), and I'm completing my stuff for CC, including
      a historical entry. And that's it til after the kid iwell-settled in
      college and I get back to normal...whatever that is.

      Yours in costuming, Lisa A.

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!