16807Re: [ICG-D] Re: 2003-2004

    Jan 4, 2004
      At 03:50 AM 1/3/2004, meerkatmeade wrote:
      > > May the violent extremists be less extreme in 2004.
      >
      >Indeed. Maybe he'll lose the election again this time, and maybe this time
      >it'll stick.
      >
      >-Thomas

      Can I ask that we please keep specific political opinions off the list. It
      should be realized that not everyone has the same political opinions. A
      number of times I've had to forcibly restrain myself from addressing a
      political statement I've disagreed with. This isn't the place for such
      debates, but its hard to let such statements pass without challenge. (we
      are all political animals). Avoiding the comments completely will keep us
      all much happier.

      Thanks

      Pierre

      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >To visit your group on the web, go to:

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      Are Doomed To Repeat It;
      Those Who Fail To Learn History Correctly--
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C.Y. 4971