1385Re: New Simplicity Patterns

  • bruno@armyofdorkness.org
    Jun 5, 2001
      Gee Susan,

      That sounds just like the Hancock's here in CO. There used to be a great
      store in San Antonio called Fabric Warehouse. They used to have great
      prices on strange and old stuff you couldn't find anywhere else. I now
      regret not picking up the 54" silver mylar when I had the chance for $1/yd.
      A few years ago it became Hancock's Fabric Warehouse and it now looks just
      like all the other Hancock's stores.

      Bruno

      Jeff & Susan Stringer writes:

      Now that we are down to just
      the one Hancock's in town, they have raised the prices on all their
      merchandise. They no longer carry any of the cheep thread, the sale tables
      are a joke, and a full half of the store is Drapery and Home interior.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic