12722Taped Interviews

  • Julie Zetterberg Sardo
    May 1, 2003
      This reminds me: at ConStellation in 1983 (my first Worldcon), after
      the masquerade some of the contestants were interviewed on a tape
      that was supposedly going to be added to the end of the official
      tape. I was one of the "interviewees" and I think Marty asked the
      questions (I didn't know [i]anybody[/i] then so I don't really
      remember).

      When I got the official tape, all that was left of these interviews
      was a little blip of each person at the end where the winners credits
      are announced. Anyone know what happened - or who ended up with that
      footage? It would be an interesting addition to the archives, too.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic