12709Re: [ICG-D] Half Time

  • Ricky & Karen Dick
    May 1 10:07 AM
      Carl, I have some ideas for a few themed disks that maybe could eventually
      be produced.

      I'd be happy to send you lists to get the ball rolling.
      I don't think it needs to be all winners only, and don't even think the
      giving out of awards should be included.

      wouldn't this be a great tool to try to get into the hands of the events
      director for as many cons as possible? It could be used at Half time, or
      even a panel unto itself, like Carols slide show.

      A great way to promote the ICG as well as CC as teaching entities. If you
      gave them to con coms, and didn't charge, I doubt you'd be in violation of
      anybodies release forms, as you could claim that they are for promotional use.

      And since we've talked about it here, is there anyone on the list that
      doesn't know what the interview tape from 1987 is?
      or that it even exists?

      what a cool/sad/interesting time capsule of costuming.

      Ricky