IMPORTANT: GEL Chapter Reports Deadline is July 31.

  • Bruce-T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      This is my final reminder to the GEL Chapters that they must update their
      information with their 2012 results by the annual deadline: July 31.

      The following chapters are good to go for the 2013 IRS Filing:

      - MCS - Full Reports Received
      - NY/NJ - Original Reports OK for one more year, will need 2013 reports
      next year.
      - SiW - Full Reports Received

      The following chapters will be dropped from the GEL if updated information
      is not received by the deadline:

      - CCG - Last Report: 2011
      - GDVCG - Last Report: 2010
      - SLCG - Last Report: 2011

      If you have any questions about what is required, please visit the GEL
      Pages on the ICG website:
      http://www.costume.org/gel/gel.html

      If you still have questions, contact me directly, off list.

      Bruce
      --
      Bruce R. MacDermott,
      Finance Committee Chair,