9913Re: [ICG-BOD] Re: Martin Gear, RIP

  • Ric Rader and Ann Hamilton
    Jul 22 9:03 AM
      Hey Phil,

      I'm not sure exactly what my members were thinking. They were just throwing out ideas on our discussion group when we heard about Marty's passing.

      I think once we have a meeting, I can get a better sense of their direction and of course we can discuss here what the BOD thinks on the subject. They may be targeting the creation of an ICG award that would be given at Costume Con???? *shrugs*

      Cheers,
      Ann, GCFCG (my husband Ric and I roll old school and have a shared email account. lol)