Proforma of Affidavit to be given by HUF along with Form 49A

  • SANDEEP GOEL
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
      Dear Group Members,

      Plz send to me the proforma of affidavit to be given by the karta of HUF along with
      PAN Application Form 49-A.,  if anyone have the same.

      Thanks & Regards

      CA Sandeep Goel

    • Sunil Jain
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2012
        Sir,
        I didn't attached such affidavit, attached only Add. n ID proof  of Karta n got received PAN card of HUF.

      • Dipak Shah
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2012
          Yes. Correct. In a case where HUF is created by receiving ancestral property. How can there be a Affidavit of creation of HUF. Only the thing you have to give details of members of HUF, coparceners names  age etc.
          Regards,
          C A Shah D J
          USA

          I didn't attached such affidavit, attached only Add. n ID proof  of Karta n got received PAN card of HUF.