APPEAL TO CA NOT TO DO DISA COURSE

  • ravish agrawal
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 14, 2011
      I AGREE WITH CA BRIJESH GUJRATI. OUR LEADERS ARE SILENT. WHY?
      WHY SHOULD WE DO DISA COURSE WHEN ONLY CISA MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO DO SYSTEM AUDIT OF BANKS.

    • Sunil Kumar Lahoti
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15, 2011
        I too do agree...........

        CA.Sunil Kumar Lahoti
        S.K.LAHOTI & ASSOCIATES
        Chartered Accountants,
        Plot No 41, 1st Floor, BHEL Enclave,
        Akbar Road, Bowenpally,
        Secunderabad - 500 009.
        Phone:040-27957690
        Mobile:9701205369.
        email : sunillahoti@...
                   ca.lahoti@...
        website : www.sklahoti.in

        To: ICAI_CIRC_MEERUT_CA@yahoogroups.com
        From: ravishagrawalca@...
        Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:17:47 +0530
        Subject: {Amresh's CA's} APPEAL TO CA NOT TO DO DISA COURSE

        I AGREE WITH CA BRIJESH GUJRATI. OUR LEADERS ARE SILENT. WHY?
        WHY SHOULD WE DO DISA COURSE WHEN ONLY CISA MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO DO SYSTEM AUDIT OF BANKS.

      • Jyoti Prakash
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 15, 2011
          Dear Sirs,

          I am pursuing DISA and shocked to know that only CISA members are allowed to do system audit of banks..

          Plssss... guide what is the practical use of DISA then?

          To: ICAI_CIRC_MEERUT_CA@yahoogroups.com
          From: ravishagrawalca@...
          Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:17:47 +0530

          I AGREE WITH CA BRIJESH GUJRATI. OUR LEADERS ARE SILENT. WHY?
          WHY SHOULD WE DO DISA COURSE WHEN ONLY CISA MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO DO SYSTEM AUDIT OF BANKS.

        • Vikash Chandra
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 15, 2011
            I also agree with you. We shoud raise the issue with institute. How can we send our concern to institute? What is the procedure?

            CA Vikash Chandra
            B Com (H), ACA, DISA

            JPJ & Co.
            Chartered Accountants

            I AGREE WITH CA BRIJESH GUJRATI. OUR LEADERS ARE SILENT. WHY?
            WHY SHOULD WE DO DISA COURSE WHEN ONLY CISA MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO DO SYSTEM AUDIT OF BANKS.

          • CA. Paras Chhajed, Rajnandgaon
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 15, 2011
              One definitely gains knowledge by pursuing DISA. There is no doubt about it however since the RBI has asked banks to get system audit carried out by CISA qualified people only the purpose of qualifying DISA is now simply adding a qualification to your vising card and resume. Unless the RBI allows DISA qualified members to carry out System Audit there is no further use. Earlier various DISA qualified  members carried out system audits.

              Paras Chhajed

              To: ICAI_CIRC_MEERUT_CA@yahoogroups.com
              From: ravishagrawalca@...
              Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:17:47 +0530

              --
              CA Paras Chhajed
              FCA, DISA (ICAI)

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 17, 2011
                  Sir,

                  I would to inform you that we had been conducting systems Audit by qualifying only DISA of ICA.

                  Regards

                  Praba.G

                  I AGREE WITH CA BRIJESH GUJRATI. OUR LEADERS ARE SILENT. WHY?
                  WHY SHOULD WE DO DISA COURSE WHEN ONLY CISA MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO DO SYSTEM AUDIT OF BANKS.

                • Brijesh
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 18, 2011
                    Prabha Ji kindly read circular issued by RBI dtd 27/12/2010, I think you are not aware from this circular go to RBI site & download it , or visit this group and use search option you will get circular.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 18, 2011
                      it has its own advantages Dear. Only doing System audit of bank is not a single scope. I have several assignments of system audits of various companies with handsome fee. I could get these audits with the help of my DISA degree only.

                      ofcourse allowing CISA only for Bank System audit is matter of concern, for which institute should take initiative.

                      CA Vikash Chandra
                      B Com (H), ACA, DISA

                      JPJ & Co.
                      Chartered Accountants

                      To: ICAI_CIRC_MEERUT_CA@yahoogroups.com
                      From: ravishagrawalca@...
                      Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:17:47 +0530

                      I AGREE WITH CA BRIJESH GUJRATI. OUR LEADERS ARE SILENT. WHY?
                      WHY SHOULD WE DO DISA COURSE WHEN ONLY CISA MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO DO SYSTEM AUDIT OF BANKS.

                    • vinay garg
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 19, 2011
                        Friends,

                        There are number of DISA qualified members but out of huge, few are lucky who get benifit of DISA.

                        CA.Vinay Garg