TELL YOUR FRIENDS

  • apollojr1010
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8 2:47 PM
      I realy want to make this group cool so tell your darn friends hehe(:

      The one and only
    • purelypassionate77
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8 3:22 PM
        The one and only? Puuhhhhlease Andrew...your signature, eh? Come on
        now...come up with another signature and we'll talk....

        Your sister

        --- In IBC_mole@yahoogroups.com, "apollojr1010" <apollojr1010@y...>