Exhibit stanchions

  • Peter Olson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2010

      Hi there,

      The NIU Art Museum in DeKalb has an upcoming exhibit that needs "crowd control" - those ca. 18" tall rope-and-stanchion arrangements.  I have googled, and gotten some info that way, but I'd like to know if anyone has personal recommendations, good or bad, about vendors.  Better, yet, does anyone know of a source for renting them?  Does your museum have a bunch (one-to-two dozen) that you aren't using this fall (August-December) that we could borrow?

      Thanks so much,

      Pete Olson

    • Gutenkauf, Diane
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2010

        Try Displays2go if you’d like to purchase some. We’ve purchased other items from them and been pleased with their service and the products.

        http://www.displays2go.com/sub4s.asp?ID=788

        Diane Gutenkauf

        Director

        Robert R. McCormick Museum

        dgutenkauf@...

        The NIU Art Museum in DeKalb has an upcoming exhibit that needs "crowd control" - those ca. 18" tall rope-and-stanchion arrangements.  I have googled, and gotten some info that way, but I'd like to know if anyone has personal recommendations, good or bad, about vendors.  Better, yet, does anyone know of a source for renting them?  Does your museum have a bunch (one-to-two dozen) that you aren't using this fall (August-December) that we could borrow?

        Thanks so much,

        Pete Olson

      • Kim Stull
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2010

          Dear Colleagues:

          Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to complete the Insurance Survey.  For those of you who haven’t yet, we encourage you to give us your feedback!

          Thank you!