Blue Star Museums Initiative

  • BECKER, DAVID
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010

    IAM ListServ Members,

    We want to make you aware of a new NEA initiative developed in collaboration with Blue Star Families, an organization that works to support American military families.  The Blue Star Museums initiative is designed to provide free access to museums by military personnel and their families from Memorial Day to Labor Day of 2010.

    Attached is a letter of invitation to museum directors from Chairman Landesman and a Letter of Agreement for those who choose to participate.

    Please note that the deadline for application has been extended to May 3.

    Thanks,

    Dave Becker

    IAM President

    Laura A. Scanlan

    Director of State and Regional Partnerships

    National Endowment for the Arts

    1100 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

    Suite 722

    Washington, DC  20506