RE: [IAM_ListServ] Inquiry Regarding Manufacture of Traveling Exhibits

  • SITDO
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2010

      Mike Hernandez at Museum Consultants is a the perfect guy to call. He will give you great advice over the phone and could assist with your project. He has done similar work for the General John A. Logan Museum in Murphysboro , Illinois .

      His phone is 618-565-8000.

      Russell Ward

      Executive Director

      Southern Illinois Tourism Development Office

      3000 W DeYoung St / Suite 800 - B

      Marion IL 62959

      (618) 998-1024

      (618)924-3642 (cell)