REPOST: Shadow Theater for Sale in Chicago Area

  • Kim Stull
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      We are removing our existing Shadow Theater panels when we redesign the
      area in January and would be interested in seeing the panels go to
      someone who can use them rather than throwing them away.

      It consists of a large curved wall that comes apart in four sections.
      It is approximately 24' long and 8' high (although I will get better
      measurements for anyone who is interested). The center panel of each of
      the three panels is an opaque panel that light shines through so kids
      can see their shadow on the inside and the outside.

      We would like to remove it from the site by next week, but we can store
      it for a little while if necessary. It could be shipped, but my guess
      is freight will really cost you.

      Please contact me for photos and more information.

      Kimberly Stull
      DuPage Children's Museum
      630-637-8000, ext. 5000