IAM Grant Deadline Nov 1

  • Ryan, Niki
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009

      Illinois Association of Museums

      Museum Grant Program

      The November 1st deadline for the Museum Grant Program is fast approaching! Be sure to have your applications postmarked by November 1 and mailed to the following address:

      Kim Stull, Grants Committee Chair

      DuPage Children’s Museum

      201 N Washington St

      Naperville, IL   60540

      To speak with a staff member, please call 217/524-6977.  To access our museum grant application online, please visit our website at www.illinoismuseums.org and look under “Programs” for grant information. Thank you for participating!

      Niki Ryan

      Administrative Assistant

      Illinois Association of Museums

      1 Old State Capitol Plaza