Carla Hill is out of the office.

  • carlah@bataviaparks.org
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30 8:00 AM
      I will be out of the office starting 09/30/2009 and will not return until
      10/05/2009.

      I will respond to your message when I return. If you need immediate
      assistance, contact Chris Winter at chrisw@...
    • carlah@bataviaparks.org
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 21, 2009
        I will be out of the office starting 10/17/2009 and will not return until
        10/22/2009.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
          I will be out of the office starting 06/09/2010 and will not return until
          06/14/2010.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
            I will be out of the office starting 06/09/2010 and will not return until
            06/15/2010.

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 28 2:01 PM
              I will be out of the office starting 09/24/2010 and will not return until
              10/04/2010.